Production Engineer - Blown Film - Film Machine Manufacturing (8-20 yrs)
Job Description :
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2+ years experience with blown-film and extrusion equipment is a plus
- 2+ years supervisory and/or management experience
- Must be able to thrive in a fast paced environment with ever-changing deadlines
- Availability to work any schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Must have strong communication and time management skills
- Coordinates, monitors, and maintains safety and good housekeeping practices in all areas of the department.
- Directs daily manpower placement, including planning, assigning and directing work.
- Directs, monitors, and assists in the training of all employees under their supervision.
- Manages all positions and people within their area of responsibility, including addressing complaints and resolving problems between and concerning the positions and people within their area of responsibility.
- Manages the quality of work and performance of each employee.
- Maintains, verifies and approves time for hourly employees.
- Appraises, develops and promotes employees under their supervision, including recommending raises, promotions and transfers.
- Coordinates with other departments and shifts to eliminate production delays, equipment delays or problems.