Recruiter at VIRB Solutions
Views:211 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Production Engineer - Chemicals/Printing (3-5 yrs)
Role & Responsibility :
- Day-to-day analysis of production and breakdowns along with identifying areas of bottlenecks/ breakdowns and taking steps to stabilize the process through application of troubleshooting tools like root cause analysis
- Conducting periodic reviews of production targets, achievements, deviations and preparing corrective action plan using statistical tools/ techniques to impact on process for improvements
- Undertaking production as per daily production schedule at the same time communicate to their living operator
- Ensuring requirements are correct as per job order form along with monitoring production for right quality and quantity
- Maintaining and delivering daily production target
- Reducing wastage and taking Kaizen projects (On wastage reduction) in working place, motivating team to develop personal skills.
- Ensuring daily entries of all critical data like production output, Downtime, performance tracking and plan v/s actual.
- Ensuring all printed rolls must be arranged properly in the pallet and kept on the proper area
- Directing and guiding team members the effective way of leading production operators on their activities based on the plan targeted by the production.
New Product Management :
- Ensuring product quality and production process as per SOP.
- Ensuring parameter test of each job description has been performed and checked without fail
- Identifying traceability of all the products and Balance Raw materials
- Ensuring projects were completed within budget along with evaluating all work orders and project plans
- Ensuring cross functional development and assisting in the consolidation integration of engineering function