Admin at CRM Engineering Pvt Ltd
Views:614 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Production Engineer - Construction Project (0-3 yrs)
Job Description :
- A production engineer's responsibility is to make manufacturing as efficient as possible.
- Handling budget and expenditures
- Ensuring project deadlines are met
- Analysis of the data found in charts, graphs and so forth
- Analysis of operational issues and installation of new equipment
- Providing your team with technical support and training
- Checking equipment and doing preventative maintenance to ensure it's in good working order
- Setting up quality-control procedures
- Planning according to component drawings,
- Process Planning,
- Route Sheet Plan entry.
- To assure the quality
- Maintain High productivity
- Implementing his own ideas
- Performs any combination of following tasks in foundry concerned with melting metal, pouring metal into molds, removing castings from molds, dressing castings, moving foundry materials, and cleaning equipment and work areas: Moves sand, castings, flasks, or other materials about foundry by hand, using wheelbarrow or cart, or by loading them onto conveyor.
- Assembles flasks, using wrench, bolts, and tap screws.
- Waters and mixes sand, shovels sand into flasks, and compacts sand in flasks, using ramming tool.
QUALIFICATION : BE/DIP MECH/EEE
EXPERIENCE : 0-3 YEARS
SALARY : 10000-15000
LOCATION : COIMBATORE
CONTACT : 9361045157