Production Engineer - Electronics Manufacturing (3-6 yrs)
Job Description :
- Must be willing to travel across India (Aerospace and Defense Base camp)
- Basic knowledge of PC, electronics, and Electrical components
- Responsible for installing and configuring systems, diagnosing hardware and software faults and troubleshooting technical problems.
- Analyze customer issues, develop necessary actions and ensure optimal levels of customer satisfaction to provide
appropriate support for maximum uptime of the products and systems supplied.
- Maintain accurate customer support documents and prepare reports like daily report generation and analysis reports for all support provided with meticulous records maintenance for traceability in the future.
- Critical and out-of-the box thinker with problem-solving skills and ability to prioritize tasks based on urgency and importance.
- Ability to work well in a highly dynamic environment
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to interact with customers in spoken languages such as English, Hindi, Kannada, etc.
- Highly self-motivated and willing to understand the present products in PCC's portfolio and also the emerging products for effective handling of customer requirements.
- Work with all internal groups including support, sales, engineering, product management, etc.
Technical Skill :
- Basic Knowledge of Basic Electronics, Analog and Digital
- Basic Knowledge in C and C++
- Working Knowledge of Office tools (Word, Excel, etc)
- OPAMP, TRANSFORMERS, RECTIFIER, OSCILLATOR, BIASING, MODULATIONS, diodes, regulators, and its Technics,
- Operating knowledge of test equipment such as Multimeter, Function Generator, Signal Generator, Oscilloscope, Spectrum Analyzer, etc.