Senior Corporate Communication at Praxis Consutants
Views:491 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Production Engineer - Inverter/Battery Manufacturing (3-8 yrs)
The position requires a person having fundamental know how of production, manpower management at shop floor.
Job Description :
- Should have 3+ years- experience in a shift in charge or shift supervisor role and have handled production of inverter, battery chargers, control panels, UPS etc.
- To prepare monthly production load/plan based on Confirmed/Scheduled Orders.
- Allocation of Man power on daily basis according to production requirement in all shifts.
- Interaction with PPC, ENGINEERING, STORES & MAINTENANCE for various inputs & support required in respective area.
- Generation of shortages & review/follow up with respective department.
- To ensure proper filling of production report and rejection report on daily basis.
- To ensure proper utilization of manpower and machines.
- To organize training regarding Process/SOP/Machine operations to all new/old associates.
- Incorporate Quality/productivity improvement related concepts in all areas.
- To control over production to avoid excess WIP stock.
- Delivery of finished products as per the DOD.
- Monitoring of Quality systems and progress of improvement.
- Complete adherence to Quality management system e.g. ISO 9001, ISO 45000 OSHAS along with other compliance.
- Proper housekeeping of shop floor.
- Maintain discipline in the shop floor.
- Training and Motivation of subordinates.
- To complete any other task assigned by HOD.