Proprietor at AA Consultants
Views:188 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Production Engineer - Medical Devices (10-16 yrs)
This position will primary supports to the Production Planning & Control :
- Monitoring shift plan & execution of production orders specific to the HMIPL planned orders.
- Manage material issued & dispatch plan of finished goods. Shift Supervision.
- Flag bearer for all improvement related individual/group activities on production shop floor.
- Support improvement's which need inter departmental co-ordination with the Teams.
- Understands product & processes.
- Is able to train associates at shop floor on the following ;
b. Process requirements.
c. Product awareness.
d. Quality requirements.
e. Documented System (Formats, Records & MI- s)
f. ISO 13485/2003
- Coordinate the receipt, processing and fulfillment of dispatch plan scheduled to ensure timely, efficient and error free processing of the planned orders -15%
- To ensure a lean & clean shop floor by monitoring daily requests loaded in system for material issuance from warehouse.
- To ensure daily lot numbers are processed & production orders closed in time & subsequently entered in system same day.
- To ensure >98% daily plan adherence. To implement for corrections & corrective actions in case plan is missed & generate report on loss analysis with actions on weekly basis.
- To highlight any slow moving stock or dead stock lying at shop floor & square off inventory variations every week.
- Employee engagement : Ensuring that all employees participate & give significant inputs to engagement activities like 6S, SMT (self managed teams), Kaizen.
- Be a single window channel for associates for all questions, feedbacks arising out of group meetings, personal & official grievances & ensure timely resolution of all query/disputes.
- Should handle all IR concerns with empathy & implement equal opportunity practice for all associates.
- Should appraise Manufacturing head of all such issues as & when it happens without delay.
- Use Group meetings for effectively communicating Hollister values & mission & regularly encouraging associates to participate in such meetings.
- To ensure discipline in all aspects of working in shift at shop floor and all associates are made aware of company rules as & when needed.
- Lay down clear metrics for monitoring individual/group performance's & ensure these are displayed, feedback is given on time & recommend for rewarding associates as per Hollister reward & recognition scheme.
- Ensure that the associate teams working in shifts are provided with the required support to do their job in the organization. Be a product & process expert readily available to guide & train associates.
- Should be aware of Operational qualification & Performance qualification procedures for certification.
- Should know about Schedule M, GMP & ISO13485.
- Should know how to write procedures for Control room manufacturing & subsequently train all associates.
- Should know about the finished product requirements & ensure that all procedures are adhered to meet the requirements.
- Ensure small teams are made among shift associates & improvement projects to be taken for improving efficiency, reduction in raw material & consumable consumption, down time reduction & defect rate reduction/defect elimination. Such projects to be reported every month.
- Ensure practicing of techniques like-my machine/area, 6S, Kanban, Kaizen at shop floor.
- To ensure zero non compliance in all internal/external audits & suggest plus initiate improvements in documented system with consensus of CFT comprising of Manufacturing head & QA head.
- Other responsibilities as brief by the Supervisor from time to time.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS :
- Prolonged periods of sitting.
- Ability to interface with a computer for long periods of time.
- Frequent movement over large manufacturing floor area.
- Constant utilization of speaking and listening skills, both person to person and telephonically.
- Frequent local travel requirements in & around Bawal.
- Graduate/ Post Graduate (B.Sc, B. Tech, B. Pharma or BE).
- Certified/Approved Manufacturing Chemist from any state (preferred).
- Above 10 years of experience of working in Plant.
- Overall experience around Production supervisory function & shop planning.
- Knowledge of SAP (preferred).