Manager at Castrol India Ltd
Views:3326 Applications:691 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:642
Production Engineer - Oil & Gas (0-1 yrs)
CASTROL INDIA LTD. Invites Production Engineer 2019- 2020
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Plan and coordinate production engineering processes on daily basis to produce high quality products.
- Develop process improvements to effectively utilize equipment and materials to maximize production.
- Develop operational strategies to achieve production and financial objectives.
- Identify unsafe operations and practices and report the same to Manager immediately.
- Establish safety procedures and environmental regulations for employees.
- Provide engineering support for production and maintenance activities to ensure maximum production.
- Perform engineering analysis to reduce downtime and outages.
- Evaluate current production activities and make recommendations for improvements.
- Implement cost reduction initiatives while maintaining high quality standards.
- Develop operating instructions and equipment specifications for production activities.
- Provides training and guidance to team members to accomplish production goals.
- Stay current with product specifications, engineering technology and production processes.
- Develop best practices to improve production capacity, quality and reliability.
- Investigate problems, analyze root causes and derive resolutions.
- Aid in budget preparation and monitor expenses and profitability.
Required Candidate profile :
Profile & Eligible Criteria :
Education : B-Tech/ BE - Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical graduates (2019-2020 pass-out)
For more details call :
Ms. Anil Verma(Manager)
Castrol India Ltd