HR at Kalinga Global Services
Views:271 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Production Engineer - Polymer Industry (3-7 yrs)
Qualifications : Degree in Mechanical/Polymer/Industrial Engineering
Experience required in Thermoforming Industry, PS Foam & PP/PET : 3 to 5 years
Job Description :
- Maintain a production schedule based on orders, sales forecast & stock requirements.
- This is to be done in close coordination with sales & warehouse departments to ensure sales deadlines & stock levels as also effective utilization of manpower & machinery.
- Maintain an effective min/max level.
- Maintain a product mix that supports market requirement.
- Effective utilization of resources.
- Maintain records of production statistics that includes down time/loss of production, etc.
- To set & maintain production staff controls, measures & records.
- Adhere to the standard process settings & parameters for each product & foam/sheet produced.
- To continuously improve quality, process, best practices in production methods/standards in a cost effective manner.
- Assist with the introduction & maintenance of the management control systems. To ensure production statistics provided are accurate & always-on time.
- Ensure that the factory is manned by skilled personnel at all times & that each has a clear understanding of their individual responsibilities, objectives & targets.
- Ensure that the staff receives the training needed to carry out their duties effectively & efficiently at all times.
- Meet with the team on a regular basis to ensure that they are informed of their department's progress against target & generally keep them informed of developments.
- To ensure all safety standards & procedures are strictly enforced & adhered to at all times.
- Cooperate with all other department heads to achieve the company objectives & targets.
- Monitor the stock level of Raw materials, Packing material, Finished products, Spare parts & to coordinate with purchase & warehouse for ordering of stocks required.
- Maintaining technology standards at the highest level by keeping up-to date with latest developments at all times.
- Have a regular evaluation of production staff; discuss their strengths & weakness.
- Minimize costs including material mis-handling, & over time.
- Optimal utilization of machinery (Extrusion, Thermoforming, Reclaiming, Printing, etc.).
- Minimize downtime in setting procedures for foam/sheet roll changes, tool changes, printing set up.
Quality Technician/Officer : One Position for Kuwait
Qualifications : Diploma/PGD in PPT from CIPET