Senior HR Recruiter at Shivoham Infotech
Views:962 Applications:125 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Production Engineer - Process Equipment Division (2-6 yrs)
Job Description :
1) Study drawing and ensure usage of correct codes for the project as per client specification
2) Plan and estimate for welding consumables
3) Procure welding consumables and develop welding procedure
4) Study requirements of new procedures as per specification and do trials before qualification
5) Prepare welding documents like Weld Control Sheet (WCS), Welding Procedure Specification (WPS) and Welder Performance Qualification (WPQ) etc.
6) Study drawing specifications and coordinate with design and shop floor supervisor
7) Execute welding processes like SAW, SMAW, GTAW, ESSC, FCAW, Tube-to-Tube Sheet welding etc.
8) Implement the welding process in the shop
9) Study defect analysis and plan for repairs
10) Identify the dead stock of welding consumables as well as the projects in which dead stock consumables can be used
Qualifications Required : Degree / Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical / Production / Metallurgy)
Special Skills Required :
1) Knowledge of welding software like WELDSPEC for preparation of WPS and PQR
2) Knowledge of Heat Treatment methods
3) Knowledge of fabrication Codes like ASME, IBR, DIN etc.
4) Knowledge of welding metallurgy including Titanium, Duplex, Super Duplex, Monel, Inconel, SS etc.
5) Computer proficiency
Competencies Required :
1) Result Orientation with Execution Excellence
2) Customer Centricity
4) Effective communication
Work Experience Required : Minimum 2 years of work experience in Welding function in Process Equipment industry in manufacturing of Pressure Vessels, Heat Exchangers and Reactors etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.