Recruiter at Vintronics Consulting
Views:867 Applications:239 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Production Engineering - Supply Chain Management (10-12 yrs)
SCM Production Engineering
- B.E./B.Tech from a reputed university.
- Graduation in mechanical/electrical/electronics engineering will be suitable along with equivalent experience.
- Degree in supply chain, operations, or related field is preferred
- Demonstrate in depth understanding of Business processes and Product Architecture
Work Experience :
- Should have 10 - 12 years relevant work experience
- Experience with contract manufacturers and 3PL providers is essential.
- Proficient in component engineering and ability to collaborate with hardware design (electrical and mechanical) team to select alternate parts.
- Proven strong team leadership and development skills.
- Analytical and process driven decision-making skills.
- Highly organized individual, able to multi-task and manage demanding projects and deadlines.
- An excellent communicator with a technical aptitude.
- Focus on Supply Chain. People more on Logistics side, will not be a fit.
- Focus on Production Engg expertise. They should be able to understand mechanical and electronics specifications. Look for people from companies like Flextronics, Honeywell and other EMS companies
- Do not apply if you have average communication skills. This role has to directly interact with the US team and will be reporting to the CFO. To ensure good communication, we look for good academic background. Good schools and colleges are a must.