Managing Director at Pioneer Management Consultant
Views:146 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Production Executive - Building Material (4-8 yrs)
Production Executive - Ankleshwar
About Client : Leading Manufacturer of Building Material
Position : Production Executive
Location : Ankleshwar
Reporting to : Shift Manager
Criteria : B.E/ B.Tech(Mechanical/Metallurgy/Chemical) or Industrial Engineer from premier College with 4+ years of experience in Production( min 3 years in shop floor management in shift working. Preferably from the automobile or steel industry.
Job Purpose :
- To plan, implement and monitor measures / strategies/ time study / process study in department so as to achieve desired productivity level, yields, motivation level as desired by management in short and long term.
- Motivate employee to improve performance on daily basis and suggest improvement required in the work.
- To achieve productivity levels on day-to-day basis.
- To coach / counsel operators for enhancing productivity.
- To coordinate and synergize functioning with other departments in the shift for better results.
- To implement new initiatives to achieve better departmental results.
Principal accountabilities :
1. Achievement of set departmental target
2. Motivation and education of work force
3. Implementation of innovations as planned.
4. Plan and suggest initiatives for better performance of department
Competencies Required :
1. Lean manufacturing - Should have practiced lean manufacturing systems, 5S, KAIZEN, TPM and TQM.
2. Proactive - Should be analytical, logical and have problem solving approach, willing to work in shifts, Should be proactive.
3. Communication and interpersonal skills :
- Should have good communication skills at all levels, able to manage shop floor people and their grievance.
- Relates to and communicates well with all kinds of people.
- Treats people with dignity and respect.
4. Result oriented - Should be self confident and result oriented. Has demonstrated confidence in executing a plan. Questions and challenges the status quo.
5. Analytical and Logical - Should be able to analyse the situation in details
6. Team Player and Positive attitude : Ability to work with others toward shared goals to get things done. Sees good in others, views challenges as opportunities. Have positive expectations of the future.