Owner at LG Manpower Services
Views:177 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Production Head - Chemical (20-28 yrs)
Job Description :
B.E/B.Tech - Chemical Engg (premier institutes will be preferred)
- Daily plant production effectively management to achieve sales target as per business plan.
- To manage daily plant operating functions at optimum cost.
- To drive total employee engagement in the organizations continuous improvements programs like Kaizens, TPM, EMS, OHSAS activities to achieve world class operational excellences.
- To prepare process/function wise cost effective yearly budgets to ensure daily practice of QMS systems like ISO/TS, ISO, ISO and other customer requirements/ Standards across the organization.
- To ensure effective customer satisfaction with continuous improvement activities across the organization.
- Plan and prioritize operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay.
- Coordinate with HODs and Determine manpower, equipment and raw materials needed to cover production demand.
- Coordinate with HODs and assign workers and other staff to particular production operations safely.
- Schedule shift according to production needs.
- Monitor jobs to ensure they will finish on time and within budget.
- Address issues when they arise aiming for minimum disruption.
- Prepare and submit status and performance reports.
- Collaborate with quality control, Packing, Shipping and other staff
LG Manpower Services
Mobile : 9920676055