HR Executive at Konnect HR Executive Search Firm
Views:262 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Production Head - Enzyme/Probiotics - Pharma (16-19 yrs)
We have career opportunity for pharma experience plant head at Palghar / Vada with leading pharma company.
About Client :
- Fast-growing Pharmaceutical Company with a proven track record of developing, manufacturing and marketing high quality pharmaceutical formulations at affordable prices for the global market.
Job Responsibilities :
- Experience Enzyme/Vitamin/Statins, Probiotics and Antibiotics.
- Extensive experience in Microbial Fermentation Technology at laboratory, pilot plant and commercial production.
- Managing Production Planning, Timely deliveries, Inventory Management, Cost Controls, and Plant Management.
- Execution of the In-House Projects & Improvement Projects leading to Productivity Improvement, Safety Standards Improvements.
- Budgeting, Cost Controls, Continuous Monitoring and efficiency improvements.
- Listing down the resource needs for projects and ensuring execution of activities / projects within time & budgetary parameters.
- Regularly communicating with internal customers to meet production oriented requirements.
- Implementing standards and ensuring adherence to quality standards.
- Identification of New Contract Manufacturing site,
- Coordination with R&D, QA, SCM, RA etc for Auditing and Approval.
- Vendor development & Approval
- Regulatory & Customer Audits
Development QA Responsibilities :
- Regulatory Affairs
- Review and compliance after gap analysis of GMP trend with the existing facilities.
- Review and compliance after gap analysis of warning letters [issued to different companies of various countries-Indian, MNC] with the existing facilities.
- Handling of Regulatory audit and its compliance review.
- Review and implementation of regulatory updates in the existing facility / documents related
- Impart training on Good Documentation Practices, Good Laboratory Practices
- Area round and interaction with the individual for checking the ALL TIME AUDIT READINESS.