Sole Proprietorship at Independent Human Resources Professional
Views:132 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Production Head - Holographic Films (15-20 yrs)
PRODUCTION HEAD - Holographic Films
o Supervise Production of PE Film within defined output KPI.
o Ensures safety and quality are at or above company standards.
o Consistently meets production goals.
o Manage department/shifts by providing daily coaching, oversight, and troubleshooting, training, performance reviews, and providing performance feedback to employees to ensure all performance goals of the plant in relation to safety, waste, quality and productivity are achieved.
o Knowledge of Machine Assembly
o Quality Management
o Purchase / vendor development on Facility development and capacity planning.
o Maintenance / Operation of factory utilities.
o System development (Lean manufacturing, JIT, TQM etc).
o Smooth conduction of customers trails, E&C and Service issues.
o Product Development.
o Manage materials and leverage off-set materials; forecasting and managing material usage, production output, labor cost, scrap rate, change-over times, etc.
o Manage and control department operating costs.
o Responsible for all extrusion employees and equipment in the facility.
o Establish/maintain effective working relationships with customers and suppliers capable of making / altering Recipe as per Customer needs.
o Successfully partner with corporate materials management and supply management personnel in the proper management and processing of materials.
o Should handle the labor force.
o Should be able to meet Company cost & wastage targets.
o Provide Timely MIS reports to the Management.
o Coordinate with Sales and Design department to understand customer requirements.
o Coordinate with Material dept. and machine shop for in-house production and development.
o Supervise stores and dispatches department for smooth functioning of Related activities.
Qualification And Experience :
1. B.E with Minimum 15+ Years of Experience in Holographic Films.
2. Candidate should have extensive knowledge of Resins - Local & Foreign grades and must be involved in developing new PE film applications.
3. Candidate should have handled a facility.
4. Candidate should have proved skills of Output maximization & Wastage Control.
5. Strong commitment to all aspects of safety.
6. Experience working in a fast-paced management and managing multiple shifts and manufacturing personnel.
- Strong history of meeting production goals.
7. Strong technical ability; Must possess troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
8. Experience mentoring and coaching shift leads and employees.
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well-defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader