HR Analyst at Edge People Solutions
Views:102 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Production Head/Lead - New Product Development (10-24 yrs)
Production Head/Lead :
- Lead transformational activities within the organization to bring in cross function value addition.
- Commission the production plant as per project objectives.
- Coordination in statutory approval concerning production.
- Involvement in obtaining equipment qualification required to start the production.
- Managing production operation of the unit as per plan
- Maintaining the consumption norms & efficiencies as per plan and control cost of production.
- To produce quality product as agreed specification/ customer requirement.
- Following SOP for production/Safety/ reliability /Sustainability
- Inventory management
- Reviewing Basic engg & details engg consultant to understand the transfer the process requirement for design commercial equipment's & operations.
- Responsible for Handling of Change controls and CAPA's.
- Responsible for Review of Out of Specification (OOS), Out of trend (OOT), Deviation, Incidents and Market compliant investigations.
- Responsible for Handling of Risk assessment (Preparation/Review).
- Responsible for participating in Internal Audit, Customer Audits and Regulatory Audits and to ensure no critical and Major observations.
- Review of process data sheets, Instrument process data sheets
- Gathering information on new or competing technologies in the market
- Trouble shooting during commissioning phase.
- Leading the production team and engaging with them for best results.
- Follow world class practices using tools like TPM/TQM/Lean Six Sigma.