Sole Proprietorship at Independent Human Resources Professional
Views:283 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Production Head - Specialty Chemicals (10-20 yrs)
Production Head (Speciality Chemicals) :
- Ensure achievement of Budgeted production
- To ensure customer satisfaction through robust product quality
- Ensure continuous improvement in COC
- Ensure adherence to statutory & other compliances
Key Responsibilities :
- Leading, guiding, and controlling production activities to meet daily/ monthly targets.
- Leading, guiding, and reviewing performance to ensure strong daily-management- in the shop floor.
- Ensure Customer Satisfaction by producing right product, as per the requirements of the customers.
- Maintain Quality System in line with standard guidelines.
- Ensure strong adherence to - In-Process- checking system and through analysis of possible process-based quality abnormalities.
- Ensure implementing corrective actions as suggested by the technical/Quality function.
- Ensure material dispatch as per agreed schedule.
- Continuously review costs of production to identify counter measures and implementation of the same.
- Plan, implement & review actions to achieve highest efficiency.
- Identify and implement themes for possible automation of processes & productivity improvements.
- Act as a catalyst for breakthrough improvements
- Guiding team in developing, updating documents in line with various standards
- Ensuring that all the system requirements are met.
- Monitor the counter measures on process/product audit observation
Control Point :
- Monthly Production Targets
- No of repeat complaints
- LAID %
- No of NCs during audit
Qualification And Experience :
i. BE Chemical or Diploma in Chemical or BSc Chemical with 10-20 Years of Experience in Production of Specialty Chemicals.
ii. Quality troubleshooting in ethyl and butyl acetate.
iii. Exposure of Project activities of ethyl acetate.
iv. Production troubleshooting, Exposure of DCS operations and instrumentation on continuous ethyl acetate plant.
v. Effective Communication
vi. Team Work.
vii. Working Under Pressure & Patience and Composition.
viii. Work Excellence & Focus on Details.
ix. Customer Focus.
x. Planning and Executing.
xi. Team leadership.
xii. Problem Solving and Decision Making.
xiii. Developing Others.
xiv. Conversant with all production system and Technics.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.