Manager Director at NASTECH Consulting
Views:815 Applications:156 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Production Head - Vessel Manufacturing (9-17 yrs)
Job Description :
- Plan capacity by forecasting capacity requirements after analyzing present capacity, existing utilization, and market demand.
- Plan daily production and maintenance, utilization of spares with an objective of minimizing operational cost and maintaining quality standards.
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results.
- Monitor operations to ensure production output, product quality, and on-time delivery and trigger corrective actions.
- Share a congenial relationship with workgroup and recruit, manage and develop plant staff; Address employee grievances
- Ensure performance is in line with safety, health and quality standards.
- Ensure plant data related to production, wastage, stocks, inventory, movement, capacity utilization, employee data, etc. is collected and analyze the data for improvement measures.
- Drive continuous performance improvement and Ontime Delivery
- Stay up to date with latest production management best practices and concepts.
- Has handled labour directly and can demonstrate strong negotiating skill
- Ensuring that health and safety regulations are met
- Hands-on experience in implementing manufacturing techniques like LEAN, 5S, 8D, Kaizen and ISO/TS systems
- Should have managed Manufacturing and Quality functions
- Driving & Monitoring Production, Quality, Cost, Delivery
- Safety, People Morale, Capacity enhancement
- Industrial Relations
Functional Skills :
- Optimal Infra utilization and Productivity improvement
- Atleast 2 years exposure to managing all functions of a manufacturing plant delivering turnover above 100+ cr., leading a team of atleast 100-200 people
- B.Tech/B.E. (Mechanical) preferably with MBA.
- 15+ years of experience of working in a manufacturing plant with at least 8 years in a managerial role and minimum 2 years as a Production Head.
Behavioral Skills :
- Atleast 5 years- experience in working in Sheet Metal Fabrication units as a Production Manager
- Collaborative Communication : Communicating openly with others to foster collaboration and effective relationships.
- Developing Others : Showing an interest in the growth of others and supporting team members in their capability development
- Customer Focus : Identifying and responding to current and future client needs, with the aim to provide service excellence
- Organisational Commitment : Having the ability and willingness to align own behaviour with the organisation's goals and giving the organisational mission priority