Director at Dhruv Corporate HR Solutions Pvt. Ltd
Views:123 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Production In Charge - Chemical (4-6 yrs)
One of our esteemed clients is looking for a Production In charge to be based in Gandhinagar. The role is for growth-oriented people with entrepreneurial mindset. the 1st Company to be granted a license from the Bureau of Indian Standards. With more than 40 years of experience in the geosynthetics industry,
Coordination with Marketing :
- Coordinate with Mumbai and Ahmedabad marketing team and create the list of work orders and expected delivery schedule
- Inform the marketing team in the beginning if the expected delivery dates cannot be adhered to for certain reasons and agree for revised delivery expected date
Inventory Control :
- Check the inventory of Raw Material and Finished good viz a viz the defined optimum inventory levels
- Based on the level defined inform the purchase team for replenishment of inventory
Delivery Planning :
- Check the finished good inventory to see the product is readily available for dispatch,
- If not available, Then Check the inventory of Basic fabric available and if available give the required quantity for lamination process, if basic fabric not available sufficiently
- Then prepare a plan for the production from first stage
- Plan for optimization of resource
- Create a production plan such that all resources like Man, Machine and material are optimally utilized
- The plan must ensure that the wastages are low
- In case of insufficient capacity on any production line prepare the plan to outsource it to vendor
A. Functional / Technical Skills required to manage the job successfully :
- Knowledge of Microsoft (Office) Excel, Power point, word
- Knowledge of Customised ERP
- Knowledge of our products and application
- Knowledge of Production process
- Knowledge of raw material / finished goods
B. Behavioral Competencies :
- Initiative : Acts proactively to address critical problems or issues, as well as opportunities; does more than expected in the job
- Team Working : Contributes towards team goal by working co-operatively with others, also gets people's input to decisions/plans, and promotes team spirit.
- Communication Skills : Adopts a - win-win- approach to negotiation, argues skillfully and uses a range of approaches and techniques to influence, persuade or gain the support/co-operation of others.
- Motivation and Inspiration : Enthuses and inspires others, acts to lead team, provide direction and ensure that team completes its tasks successfully.
- Coaching and Mentoring : Facilitates people's development by providing constructive guidance/feedback and/or appropriate experiences/assignments designed to foster others- learning and development.
C. Task Management Competencies :
- Results Orientation : Focuses on improving performance or doing a task better i.e. faster, cheaper or more efficiently or by committing to the accomplishment of challenging objectives.
- Organizing and Quality Orientation : Ensures the accuracy and quality of own and others' work by checking or monitoring data and projects and by developing and maintaining systems for organizing work and information.
- Ability to Analyse : Understands complexities, breaks down problems or processes into their constituent parts; identifies cause and effect relationships and analyzes problems/situations using various existing frameworks and techniques to arrive at appropriate solutions.
- Decision Making : Collects and analyses information relevant to a situation, makes risk assessments and identifies various options or alternatives. Exercises judgment in making sound decisions.
- Customer Focus : Anticipates and works to understand and meet customer needs in a helpful way.
- Networking Skills : Builds or maintains internal/external friendly relationships or networks of contacts with people who are or might one day be useful to achieving work related goals.
- Strategic Orientation : Sees the big picture, recognizes or sees underlying trends, patterns or connections between apparently unrelated situations; identifies key issues in complex situations and develops original concepts to explain complex data.
- Knowledge of production planning.