HR at Alloys Consulting
Views:407 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Production Incharge - Oil & Gas (5-8 yrs)
About Company :
Its is India's Private Limited was later incorporated at Vizag in the year 2004. Today, it is India's leading Technology provider for Power, Steel, Port, Mining and Transport Sector. With Pan India presence for sales and support, They enjoys a major share for their technology business in India, along with growing export of solutions to various countries in the World. They leads in offering turnkey customized solutions for all real world applications. Its Span of competencies in Embedded Electronics, Wireless Technologies, IT Development and Electrical Controls & Automation enables it to offer tailor made solutions for challenging and varied project requirements. The system implementations are undertaken on a turnkey basis to ensure high performance and On Time delivery of the Projects.
Location : Visakhapatnam
Experience : 5 - 8 Years
Function : Production/Manufacturing/Engineering
Job Description :
Job Title : Production In charge
Years of Experience : 5 - 8 years
Location : Vishakhapatnam
Notice Period : Immediate joiners or 30 days
Key Skills- : Man Power Planning, Production Activities, Panel Wiring.
Job description :
- Packaging of FG daily
- Production Area, Shop In charge, Daily Coordination
- Maintenance of production of daily documentation.
Key Responsibilities :
- Work Order Review and Getting the material issued from stores
- Execution of the Day wise production plan.
- Maintaining the WIP Stock. (Process to be given by RJ)
- Maintaining the Identification of the parts in WIP.
- Monitoring the Mechanical activities as per GA Drawings.
- Monitoring the Assembly (Dressing, Component Fixing, Wiring,) activities and maintaining the job Cards against each order.
- Intimation given to the PPC department for testing activity,
- Preparing the DC and Packing list as per the BOM & Drawing provided by the customer.
- Monitoring the Packaging activities.
- Maintaining the Evidences in the form of the photograph for the material ready for the shipment.
- Maintaining the housekeeping at the production area.
- Monitoring and maintaining the records of the Reworking activities at the Production area. (Process to be given by RJ).
- Daily reporting on the production achieved against the Daily plan.
Working Days : 5 Days a Week ( to )
Job Nature : Full Time