GM - Operations at Magna Global HR Services Pvt Ltd
Views:423 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:104
Production Incharge - Soap Manufacturing (12-25 yrs)
This role is to lead the manufacturing operations for Soap Manufacturing and allied products for a large integrated and automated plant
Responsibilities will be inclusive but not restricted to following :
- Daily monitoring of the various production sections
- Daily supervision of processes and manpower, material for the processes
- Prepare and update daily production reports.
- Coordinate with Quality and R&D on daily basis
- Participate in EHS, Maintenance activities
- Participate in Logistics, Dispatch activities
- Participate in new product development processes
- Person must be B.Sc. or M.Sc./ BE with 10+ years' experience in process activity in a Soap manufacturing company in handling manufacturing operations and having major experience wrt Saponification operations.
Position carries expat benefits for self and family