Production Line Manager - CNC (12-18 yrs)
Persons having experience in production floors having handled mass volume production on CNC machine shops are preferred
- Must have managed minimum 300+ workforce
- Must have managed 100+machines
- Must have experience in mass volume production
CTC upto 55 lacs
The person in this role will be responsible for a Production Line. She/He will be responsible for the day-to-day activities in her/his area. She/He will be coordinating with the Area managers and supervisors for ensuring that production targets are met. She/he will also be responsible for flowing up/down relevant communication as and when required.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
- Responsible for SQCDPME for a production line
- Tracking all KPIs for the respective line and ensure timely communication of risks/deviations
- Ensure optimum utilisation of machines and manpower within the production line
- Manpower Shift planning and ensure attendance, approval for absenteeism/leaves
- Connect with the team for achieving daily goals
- Sound knowledge in machining centre, machining process, tool selection, work holding system, cycle time reduction
- Identify process improvements and track actions to implement the same to achieve cost/quality goals.
- Co-ordinate with common line functions to ensure delivery of products to schedule within all relevant quality specifications.
- Provide support and input to continuous improvement activities within the team.
- Conduct incident, accident and non-conformity reporting and action plans closure.
- Responsible for identifying training needs of operators for products and processes
- Achieve the required company quality standards ensuring both internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Participate in audits to ensure that processes are compliant and being practised
Educational Qualifications required :
- BE/BTech in Mechanical Engineering