Recruitment Head at Future India Services
Views:337 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Production Line Manager - CNC Machine (10-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- Persons having experience in production floors having handled mass volume production on CNC machine shops are preferred
- Must have managed minimum 300+ workforce
- Must have managed 100+machines
- Must have experience in mass volume production
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Responsible for SQCDPME for a production line
- Tracking all KPls for the respective line and ensure timely communication of risks/ deviations
- Ensure optimum utilisation of machines and manpower within the production line
- Manpower Shift planning and ensure attendance, approval for absenteeism/leaves
- Connect with the team for achieving daily goals
- Sound knowledge in machining centre, machining process, tool selection, work holding system, cycle time reduction
- ldentify process improvements and track actions to implement the same to achieve cost/quality goals.
- Co-ordinate with common line functions to ensure delivery of products to schedule within all relevant quality specifications.
- Provide support and input to continuous improvement activities within the team.
- Conduct incident, accident and non-conformity reporting and action plans closure.
- Responsible for identifying training needs of operators for products and processes
- Achieve the required company quality standards ensuring both internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Participate in audits to ensure that processes are compliant and being practised
Qualifications Required :
- BE/BTech in Mechanical Engineering