HR Executive at 2coms Consulting Pvt.Ltd
Views:916 Applications:191 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Production Manager (5-10 yrs)
Job Description :
Purpose of the job : Manage autonomous teams of operators in order to ensure production (Safety, respect of commitments in terms of Quality, Cost, Delivery, People).
Position in the Organisation : Organization Structure
Mission & Responsibilities :
- Ensure safety, respect of work equipment and environment : enforce company safety rules, improve EHS,
- Manage production teams (monitor daily activities),
- Deliver production in line with quality, cost and delivery targets,
- Define and drive the implementation of improvement plans on operational (Q, C, D) and managerial (absenteeism, safety) results,
- Further implement the production system (APSYS),
- Develop autonomous production teams (develop team efficiency, multi-skills),
- Represent Site management towards employees
Environment, Health and Safety :
- Enforce safety rules and maintain production means in good working order. Take all appropriate measures in case of risk,
- Ensure safety training is provided to newcomers,
- Improve Safety in the scope : communicate, perform GPI, evaluate risks, react to each incident by implementing improvement actions- etc),
- Analyse accidents, make sure that related action plans are implemented.
Ensure production according to quality required by the customer :
- Ensure that procedures are respected and self inspection performed,
- Ensure rework and non-conformances (internal and external) are treated,
- Organise problem solving : participate, escalate information if necessary, call for assistance from support functions, track eradication,
- Organise the update of specific technical work permits (gluing, vacuuming, welding, brazing- ) and self inspection habilitations.
- Drive autonomous teams- work in order to comply with production planning (anticipate problems),
- Define and implement corrective actions when late versus planning.
In line with concerned work packages, stick to and manage the monthly cost base :
- Optimise the allocation of available resources, track individual time sheets,
- Manage budget through indicators (direct manpower, overheads)
- Participate with Manufacturing Engineering to the continuous improvement of processes.
- Manage autonomous teams around QCDP objectives : by using visual management, participates to daily meetings of the autonomous teams, communicate objectives and information needed for their achievement, bring teams problems up and organise their solving (request assistance from support functions when necessary),
- Drive the continuous improvement of results : communicate objectives, involve teams, implement actions, pull and implement improvement ideas, initiate improvement workshops and problem solving groups (PDCA methodology), track improvement (visual management), communicate results,
- Develop individual performance : track individual performance (evaluate, discuss with each team member at least during the annual performance review), propose salary reviews,
- Develop individual and collective competences: define and implement multi-skills. Develop team autonomy : make operators able to manage their daily performance on their own and to deal with 1st level problems. Implement the adequate training plan.
Key Performance Indicators :
- On time delivery of Product to Customer.
- Method Time in line with target
- AZDP (EHS) score & Incident Frequency Rate as per target
- Consumables cost as per target