Production Manager - Auto/Auto Ancillary (10-16 yrs)
1. Production planning :
- Ensure timely availability of manpower, resources, training, and equipment required to achieve production targets
- Prepare and ensure adherence to defined production plan and schedule as per customer requirements
- Identify, plan and optimize manpower, material, and machine resource allocations and ensure these requirements are aligned with the production plan
- Ensure timely dispatch of goods as per customer requirements.
2. Increase efficiency : Drive improvements in current production systems and processes to ensure optimal utilization of resources
3. Quality : Ensure adherence to quality standards through quality management and implementation of global best practices
4. Cost : Identify cost reduction activities to reduce the overall production cost
5. People Management :
- Conduct knowledge sharing sessions for shop floor/plant maintenance teams to share best practices followed
- Carry out performance appraisals, assess capability and training needs of direct reports in the function.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS :
Essential : Full-Time Graduate Engineer in Mechanical Engineering / CIPET from a reputed institute
Desirable : MBA in Operations Management / Marketing & Sales Management from a reputed institute.
No. of positions : 2
Location : 1 - Delhi NCR , 1 - Mehsana, Gujarat