Consultant at Cucumber Consultants
Views:570 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Production Manager - Ceramic/Building Materials Industry (5-15 yrs)
Looking for a person having experience in manufacturing operations and handled in a supervisory capacity.
Should have the following experience :
1. Daily management of the production department, organize and supervise all personnel of the department to complete the duties and responsibilities of each post.
2. Organize the department's system construction, improve specialization, standardization and systematization of the work process and work standards.
3. Organize the annual work plan of the department, analyze the task index, and lead the team to complete the annual tasks.
4. Formulate and implement the performance appraisal plan of the department, and through the assessment to improve the work efficiently and team collaboration of department;
5. Organize and carry out personnel training, evaluation and personnel echelon construction in the department, be responsible for the recruitment of the relevant posts and upgrade the posts skills and professionalism .
1. At least 5 years working management experience in ceramic or building materials industry;
2. Good at data statistics and analysis, good text expression ability and program production and implementation ability.
- Strong leadership, good at organization, coordination, communication, planning and decision-making.
- Manage and evaluate machine resources to ensure productivity and minimal downtime Ensure all employees follow industry standard health and safety guidelines
- Set ambitious production goals and communicate them to key personnel
- Provide motivation, support and guidance to all employees
- Communicate any problems or obstacles to senior management
- Establish workflow policies that enhance speed and efficiency without compromising product safety or integrity
- Create schedules for employees to ensure optimum staffing levels
- Bachelor's degree required
- Excellent project management skills
- Proven track record of successfully training employees in productivity and safety
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.