Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:152 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Production Manager - Electronics (0-5 yrs)
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Leadership Role
- Our Client is hiring for Production Manager
You will be responsible for :
- Supervising the creative content as well as the financial aspects of a production.
- Organizing funding and liaising with investors.
- Analyzing product performance and redesigning as required.
- Designing, developing and managing activities from product definition & planning to production and release.
- Developing product strategy and roadmap.
- Managing prioritization and trade-offs between customer experience, business impact, performance, and post-launch support.
- Working cross-functionally with design and technology teams to ensure timely and quality release of product/ enhancements.
- Conducting post-release and post-implementation testing.
- Executing test cases (manual or automated) and analyzing results.
- Working with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the SDLC.
- Reporting bugs and errors to development teams.
- Monitoring and creating logs to document testing phases and defects.
- Performing functional testing of features for release cycles, including creating/executing test cases, raising defects and maintaining defect logs.
- Implementing QA processes, standards & controls.
- Reviewing and analyzing specifications to develop effective test plans and preparing data sets for testing.
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Electronics
- You have at least 1 year experience, ideally within a Production, Quality Assurance / Testing or Product Manager role.
- You possess strong planning and organizational skills with the ability to set targets, priorities effectively and make decisions.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills along with a strong financial acumen.
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills and are adept at working with multiple stakeholders to drive desired outcomes.
- Expertise in Automation Testing, Executive Production and IOT / Automation would be highly valuable.
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder