Head - Operations at Skill Lab Services
Views:156 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Production Manager - Energy/Petrochemicals/Natural Gas/Retail/Telecommunications/Mass/Media/Textiles (10-20 yrs)
- Company : Reliance Indutries
- Job Role : PRODUCTION MANAGER - CPVC
- Job Grade : H
- Job Location Dahej, GJ
- Education : BE/B.Tech, MCA, M.Sc
Role & Responsibilities :
- Ensure implementation of operational discipline and HSEF procedures on the plant floor
- Coordinate PSM initiatives at the plants (MSDS, P&ID updating, MOC tracking, Up to date documentation)
- Coordinate workplace safety at the plant level.
- Support the plant manager in ensuring compliance and improvements to norms and standard To ensure 100% compliance in OMPRO.
- Prepare /Review MIS (Variance reports) and Management review presentations.
- Support plant manager in annual budgeting exercise.
- Material coordination and purchase of chemicals, catalyst and consumables
- To lead shutdown planning.
- Provide guidelines to eliminate quality deviations
- Ensure correction of key repetitive process deviations through Root cause Analysis and also
- Ensure that maintenance failures are addressed thru RCA
- To priorities planned and unplanned maintenance activities.
- Contribute to process studies for equipment failure.
- Plan improvement trials w.r.t higher throughput, change of raw material, better yield, lower
- energy consumption and new products & packaging, less downtime w.r.t. maintenance and set-up time
- Propose and implement learning and development initiatives at the plant level
- Prepare plant level training module and impart training and SSCA
- Communicate instructions through plant rack-up, review meetings, and provide direction to shift staff and deputies.
- Support Plant manager in CSR activities
- Ensure shift staff competency as per training system needs
- Understand customer requirements and translate to improve processes thru marketing/Market technical services and reduce customer complaints. Develop day superintendent/engineer as a successor to him for production manager.
Technical skills required :
- Problem solving and analytical ability
- Planning & Decision making Skills
- Strong inter-personal skill
- Excellent communication skill
- Leadership Qualities
- Time Management Skills
About Company : Reliance Indutries
Founded: 1958, Maharashtra
Reliance Industries Limited is an Indian multinational conglomerate, headquartered in Mumbai. Its businesses include energy, petrochemicals, natural gas, retail, telecommunications, mass media, and textiles.