Senior Consultant at Wowjobs
Views:435 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Production Manager - Oil & Gas (5-10 yrs)
Job Description : Production Manager for FM Singapore
Candidate Nationality : Singaporean
Skill Sets :
1. Communication in English (Must have)
2. Ability to maintain Kanban and strictly follow the Kaizen principles during working on assembly line.
- Follow kaizen principles with emphasis on 5S and Kanban. Basic knowledge of ERP and ability to operate on production module.
- Application of ANSI and DIN in manufacturing and various alternative methods in testing and calibration.
- Coordination with planning team.
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing processed, Poka Yoke etc
Key to the role are skills / knowledge in :
- Strong Knowledge of assembly methods and good engineering practices.
- Principles & methods of material handling.
- Adept knowledge of machining, fabrication, Kanban & Kaizen principles.
- Basic knowledge of the complete product range, size, specifications & principle of operation.
- Knowledge of the standards like ISO standards.
- Read, interpret and follow assembly drawings, Product Test Specifications, Assembly Instruction Sheet, Six Sigma Sheets, Production Data sheet
- Perform quality work checks to insure the product meets quality standards
- Identify product defects and complete appropriate documentation when defects are identified
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
3. 5s & Safety :
- Perform work in a safe efficient manner by following established safety procedures and quality guidelines.
- Practice proper safety procedures and use proper PPEs (personal protective equipment)
- Understanding of 5s methodology
4. Steam Products & Valves (preferred but not must) :
- Understanding of Steam Testing, Hydro Test, Air Test
- Basics of Steam & steam circuit
- Understanding of Types of steam traps - Thermodynamic, Float type, Bucket type
- Pressure Powered Pumps - understanding the working principle
- Working principles of various vales viz on/off, pressure reducing, safety valves
5. Quality Control (desired) :
- Understanding of defects, ppm (parts per million), DPMO (defects per million opportunities), CTQ (critical to quality), Basics of QC tools
- Root Cause Analysis
- Awareness of IMS standard (ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, OHSAS 18001:2016), DOSH standard
6. IT Skills :
- Generic computer applications such as MS Office - Excel, PowerPoint, Word. Work on Oracle/SAP for shop floor environment viz work order related use
7. Awareness of Lean Manufacturing Techniques :
- Kaizen, Quality circle, SMED (Single minute exchange of die), TPM (total productive maintenance)
8. Production Targets :
- Follow the weekly/daily production plan & deliver the desired output on time
Educational Background :
- Diploma or Degree in Mechanical/Production Engineering
- Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem and to think in such a way as to produce a new concept or idea
- High attention to detail and self-motivation skills
- Team Player
Physical abilities :
- Ability to handle heavy jobs, products, raw material as per industrial safety norms
- Possess flexibility to put parts or pieces together quickly and accurately
- Specific vision abilities required considering assembly operations include close vision, distance vision, color vision and the ability to adjust focus
- Should be able to perform without stress for 100% output demand