Recruitment Manager at Karmaa Solutions
Views:219 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Production Manager - Powder Making (5-10 yrs)
- BS in Chemical Engineering or Chemistry or other closely related discipline, MS preferred
- 5+ years technical management experience or commensurate leadership experience
- Key Skills/Qualifications:
- Possess sound engineering and problem-solving skills, excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills promoting effective interaction with customers, engineering staff, peers and senior leadership.
- Has a passion to lead by engaging and promoting input from others to resolve key issues and formulating key decisions.
- Demonstrated proficiency in higher level of empirical (Design of Experiments, FMEA, etc.) and analytical approaches to quantitatively understand parameter effects on key response variables.
- Good working knowledge of organic and inorganic synthesis
- Strong understanding of oxidation-reduction reactions
- Proficient in MS Office applications, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Strong working knowledge.
- Ability to provide verbal and written communication in a clear and understandable manner.
- Review processing schedules or production orders to make decisions concerning inventory requirements, staffing requirements, work procedures, or duty assignments, considering budgetary limitations and time constraints.
- Direct or coordinate production, processing, distribution, or marketing activities of industrial organizations.
- Develop or implement production tracking or quality control systems, analyzing production, quality control, maintenance, or other operational reports, to detect production problems.
- Review operations and confer with technical or administrative staff to resolve production or processing problems.
- Hire, train, evaluate, or discharge staff or resolve personnel grievances.
- Prepare and maintain production reports or personnel records.
- Set and monitor product standards, examining samples of raw products or directing testing during processing, to ensure finished products are of prescribed quality.
- Develop budgets or approve expenditures for supplies, materials, or human resources, ensuring that materials, labor, or equipment are used efficiently to meet production targets.
- Initiate or coordinate inventory or cost control programs.
- Coordinate or recommend procedures for facility or equipment maintenance or modification, including the replacement of machines.
- Review plans and confer with research or support staff to develop new products or processes.
- Institute employee suggestion or involvement programs.
- Maintain current knowledge of the quality control field, relying on current literature pertaining to materials use, technological advances, or statistical studies.
- Negotiate materials prices with suppliers.