Sole Proprietorship at Independent Human Resources Professional
Views:147 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Production Manager - Railway Industry (5-8 yrs)
Production Manager (Railways)
- Planning and organizing production schedules
- Assessing project and resource requirements.
- Estimating, negotiating and agreeing budgets and timescales with clients and managers.
- Ensuring that health and safety regulation are met.
- Determining quality control standards
- Overseeing production process.
- Re-negotiating timescales or schedules as necessary
- Assist in purchasing materials.
- Organizing the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
- Managing of the work of staffs.
Qualification & Experience:
1. Engineer with Minimum 5+ years of Experience in a Railway Industry.
2. Technical knowledge of Rolling Stock production / overhaul procedures and practices
3. A high level of numerical and analytical ability is required along with well developed communication, negotiating and inter-personal skills.
4. Computer literate, able to effectively use spreadsheets and project planning software such as Microsoft Project and/or Primavera.
5. Commercial Acumen.
6. Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well defined career path.
- An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos.:
Offices: Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore & Mumbai