Sole Proprietorship at Independent Human Resources Professional
Views:157 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Production Manager - Rolling Stock (5-10 yrs)
Production Manager (Rolling Stock)
- Produce production plans aligned with other business functions to ensure On Time Delivery In Full is achieved
- Produce department KPI's aligned to the business goals; meet set business KPI- s
- Lead and implement 5s and other Lean Manufacturing principles, methods and tools
- Assembly: Pantographs & Subs, Shoegear, Control Panels
- Details Dept. MC Shop; Fab Shop; Paint: Cylinders & Strip
- Accountable for Safety; Welfare; Resource and the Efficient working of the area
- Ensure all activities undertaken are compliant to HSQE legislation and Co's procedures
- Ensure all activities undertaken are compliant to the BW Business Management System
- Mentor, support and coach production staff within their area of responsibility
Qualification And Experience:
1. BE Mechanical or Industrial Engineer & managed production of manufactured components / products of Railways Including, Main Assembly, Fab, Paint and CNC Machining
2. Familiar with lean manufacturing and can demonstrate implementation of lean improvements.
3. Experience team builder, capable of communicating at all levels
4. Capable of setting, monitoring, managing and reporting Key Performance Indicators
5. Experience of capacity planning and achieving delivery to the production plan.
6. Experience of people management to sustain a disciplined and motivated production team.
7. Be well organised and able to identify and implement progressive change
8. Be able to work under their own initiative and good at problem solving
9. Have good computer skills
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.