Recruitment Manager at Karmaa Solutions
Views:388 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Production Manager - Sheet Metal Fabrication Shop (5-10 yrs)
- BS in Mechanical Engineering or other closely related discipline
- 5+ years technical management experience or commensurate leadership experience.
We are looking for an experienced Production Manager to organize and oversee the production schedules, oversee production processes and ensure that the required materials are selected and purchased. The production manager will also responsible for ensuring that equipment is functioning correctly and that health and safety protocols are adhered to as well as manufacturing of goods. You will be ultimately responsible for the smooth running of all production lines and the quality of output. We expect you to have deep know-how in production procedures. Ability to direct personnel towards maximum performance will set you apart as a leader.
Decision-making and problem-solving will take up a great part of your day
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Liaise with other managers to formulate objectives and understand requirements
- Organize workflow to meet specifications and deadlines
- Monitor production to resolve issues
- Supervise and evaluate performance of production personnel (quality inspectors, workers etc.)
- Determine amount of necessary resources (workforce, raw materials etc.)
- Approve maintenance work, purchasing of equipment etc.
- Ensure output meets quality standards
- Enforce health and safety precautions
- Report to upper management
- Create a production schedule.
- Train new employees.
- Schedule regular maintenance for equipment.
- Discuss budget expectations with clients.
- Purchase the required materials.
- Ensure that health and safety protocols are adhered to.
- Liaising with other managers to formulate objectives and understand requirements
- Estimating costs and preparing budgets
- Organizing workflow to meet specifications and deadlines