Recruiter at Sona Shetye Consultant
Views:134 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Production Manager - Textile (4-10 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Responsible for daily production and work to achieve daily production target with buyer required quality standard
- Responsible for operation and operational staff control and management.
- Work for 100% capacity utilization and waste reduction
- Manage all task for smooth production, smooth final inspection pass, and on-time shipment
- Coordinate all department for smooth Garments manufacturing
- Closely monitor sewing and finishing getting the best possible output and giving direction on the floor.
- Setup the sewing line, check consumption, costing, and inventory.
- Strictly follow up hourly production and work for increasing
- Lead all production staff from the front and having good command on them.
- Ensure complete tasks to make finished goods from raw materials.
- Communicate always with the merchandising team and solve every production-related issues involved merchandising.
- Achieve maximum production by the lowest cost
- Appointing and interviewing all production staff and their salary fixation.
- Giving feedback to garments Buyer and Buyer QC
- Communicate with top management directly when need in any issues of his garments factory.
- Tamil speaking candidates, knit wear experience must.