Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:2300 Applications:655 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:502
Production Planner (3-7 yrs)
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Coordinating production flow.
- Planning & prioritizing operations to ensure optimal efficiency.
- Monitoring all resources like manpower, equipment and raw-materials are available.
- Directing excess resources to relevant projects.
- Preparing status and performance reports.
- Collaborating with other internal operations teams for smooth functioning.
The Profile :
- You have at least 3 years experience as a production planner and a great understanding of production planning and quality control principles.
- You are adept at using ERP systems and Microsoft office tools.
- You are a problem solver with great communication skills and you have a highly analytical approach when it comes to day-to-day planning.
The Employer :
- Our client is an India Multinational firm headquartered in Mumbai, manufacturing, distributing and selling high-end consumer goods.
The Offer :
- Join a leading MNC
- Great place to learn and build your career
- Opportunity within a firm awarded best-employer multiple times