Manager-Talent Sourcing at Ad Astra Consultants
Views:136 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Production Planning & Control Engineer - SAP (3-10 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- Refer for preparing current month and 2 months tentative schedule for supplies based on production plan & shipment plan released by central planning.
- Prepare purchase annual budget supplier vice based on MPS given by marketing, monitor quarterly & review with purchase manager.
- Finalization of annual rate contracts with concern suppliers for purchase bought outs.
- Responsible for developing alternate vendors (each item minimum two vendors)/ new items sourcing.
- Focus on Quality, Reliability and ensure On-Time delivery along with cost optimization.
- Release purchase orders based on MRP demand.
- Release of schedules as per monthly production plan before 5th of every month.
- Responsible for maintaining inventory levels for purchase bough touts by concern Engineer as per the norms fixed by management.
- Co-Ordinate for design change with central planning/Design/production/QC/Supplier.
- Replenishment system to be followed strictly as per min-max qty fixed by the management.
- Responsible for supplies from concern suppliers to meet monthly production adherence & OTD.
- Responsible for obtaining quarterly account statement/resolving finance related issues & coordinate with finance to issue of - C- forms.
- Responsible for logistic management to collect the material from supplier as & when required.
- Coordinate with stores/QC for incoming materials and provide clarification with respect to any discrepancy regarding PO /Schedule /Quantity variation etc if any.
- Communicate to supplier for rejection (customer return / Shop floor / incoming) /short supply of materials and organize to return & follow up for replacement with lead time to avoid production delay.
- Responsible to obtain min 3 quotes for every quarter to cross verify current PO price with market price.
- Cost work out of various machine Models and justification for any variation in cost difference
- Visit supplier's place to assess technical & commercial capabilities of suppliers with QA team before introducing into the master list.
- Negotiation with the supplier to arrive the most competitive price.
- Prepare weekly supply performance report to review with manager.
- You shall maintain all records as per ISO procedures and represent your department for the Management Review meeting.
- Ensure to maintain all records and documents in line with EMS-1400 system.
- Responsible for maintaining supplier annual MOU by concern engineer.
- Purchasing of non-stock items/consumables/General Stationary/ capital equipment's against purchase requisition from end user.
- Quotations from a minimum of two suppliers will be taken for comparison for standard bought out, then negotiated with the best offer.
- Experience in PDM or PLM
- Experience in Grain processing/Grain handling/Grain storage Industry a definite asset.
Skilled Requirements :
- Expertise in the machines applicable to rice milling industry and would have designed them.
- Experience of welded structural design, knowledge of casting and forging component design.
- Tolerance stack-up analysis and GD&T is a must. Knowledge of ASME-14.5 and other IS standards.
- Review and approve vendor equipment approval drawings. Incorporate in design.
- Work in a team environment and alert Project Engineers as to any issues that may exist in a design.
- Experience in DFMEA. Able to put appropriate control plan and strive for first time right design.
- Good understanding of material selection, MS, Alloy steel, Castings, SS material.
- Site validation as per the product requirement. Trouble shoot of any site issues.
- Ability to lead project design, distribute and check other team member's work.
- Ability to attend in a professional manner customer and vendor meetings.
- Participate and lead design review meetings. Strong presentation & communication skills.
Other Essential Responsibilities :
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned sometimes beyond the defined KPI. Should be able to walk an extra mile when it comes to meeting the business requirements of Client.
- Produce work which is first time right. Implement SOP for process improvement & standardization
- Be aware of budget and schedule constraints on all work executed.
- Make every effort to complete assignments on time and on schedule.
- Informs supervisor of problems or issues which affect the companies
- Ability to meet customer requirements.
- Maintain and continually improve technical and professional abilities described above and required to perform assigned tasks, this may be done through reading and continuing education.
Skills & Requirements :
- BE - mandatory.
- 3+ years of previous planning experience inclusive of responsibilities included in the Job Summary.
- Experience in working with small to large scale projects.
- Experience working on multi-discipline projects.
- Strong written, verbal, mathematical, and interpersonal skills.
- Software working knowledge using SAP is mandatory