Sr Talent Aquisition Specialis at Sutra Services Pvt Ltd
Views:183 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Production Planning Engineer - Production & Material Planning (3-6 yrs)
Production Planning Engineer (Production & material planning)
Office Location : Plot No 21, Survey No 1/1, Hardware Park, Raviryala, Hyderabad 500005, Telangana
Landmark : Srisailam Highway, 5mins away from the airport
Working days & time : 6 Days & 8 hours
Job Description : Production Planning Engineer
- Responsible for preparing & monitoring the Master Plan based on customer demand.
- Updated customer Demand regularly from the Project team & shared the same.
- Conducting sunrise meetings with all departments & discussing the daily output against the plan.
- Regularly monitoring the manpower utilizing line-wise against the IE define manpower headcount.
- Preparing model-wise Backlogs against customer demand & discussing with related departments to overcome them.
- Regularly conducting meetings with materials controller & purchase team for four weeks of material visibility.
- Introducing new methods & formats to ensure the accuracy of planning.
- Frequently monitoring the SFCS reports against the plan & uploading the monthly & daily plan regularly in the dashboard.
- Maintaining all ISO documents related to planning & updating regularly.
- Ensure the planning accuracy by preparing metrics & sharing the same to CFT.
- Co-Ordinating with BC & QA team for inventory audit in warehouse & kitting periodically to minimize the mismatch between physical count & SAP stock.
- ECN (Engineering Change Notice) Follow up based on customer requirements.
- Taking Corrective Action for Suspected Materials consumption Plan as per Production schedule to Reduce the EOL Liability.
- Co-0rdinating with P.E & I.E team for line readiness, jigs, SOP & other necessary things
- Conduct regular cycle count audit in FG warehouse and Raw material warehouse and sort the Risk
- Regularly updating the backlogs against the demand model-wise with proper reason with the PM team.
- Co-Ordinating with kitting team for materials movement against MO to FG with proper documents & SAP-related works.
- Coordinating with IT Team for developing UAT Tools as per User Requirements.
- Weekly Shortage Report Preparation based on Production Schedule.