Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:1671 Applications:367 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:277
Production & Quality Engineer - Manufacturing Unit (5-10 yrs)
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Supervising complete product manufacturing on a regular basis.
- Coordinating for deliveries with production and warehouse managers.
- Taking up initiatives related to quality & manufacturing processes.
- Ensuring the initiatives are cost effective.
- Re-assessing our production capabilities from time to time basis demand in order to avoid overpromising.
- Maintaining vendor relationships and developing new ones as per the requirements.
- Ensuring compliance to quality standards, overseeing audit activities and assisting in quality management reviews.
The Profile :
- You have at least 5 years experience in a manufacturing unit and a minimum of 3 years in quality control role.
- A Degree in Mechanical / Electronics / Optical Engineering or related discipline would be required.
- You can interpret technical data related to precision engineering products and translate them into terms easily understandable by on-floor workers.
- You have hands-on experience working with inspection related activities and reporting them to ensure faulty outputs are maintained at the lowest level possible.
- You are a detail oriented individual with strong analytical skills and excellent negotiation skills.
The Employer :
- Our client is a manufacturer and distributor of precision engineering instruments to their major client base in Western and Southern India. They are looking for young and driven sales professionals to scale their outbound sales activity as they plan to expand operations to the rest of the country.
The Offer :
- Join an established manufacturer and distributor of precision engineering instruments
- Attractive compensation