Manager at RightTrack Corporate Service
Views:292 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Production Quality Engineer - Mobile (2-4 yrs)
Job Description :
Production Quality Engineer
General Purpose : Responsible for flawless launch of new products and monitoring the Product Quality till the end of life. Engineering aptitude, high attention to detail, and the ability to optimize production processes for maximum efficiency are necessary skills for this role.
Main Responsibility Areas :
- Analyze product failures during ongoing tests in the production line and identify the root cause of failures and record possible corrective actions to remove these causes
- Monitoring the OQY (Outgoing Quality Yield) and BFR (Batch Failure Rate) and driving the action in factory based the top issues reported in the field
- Driving containment action and mitigation plan to contain the defects based on the manufacturing failure rate and final audit failure rate
- Driving the improvement by doing functional failure analysis (DOA/DAP) detected in Outgoing Quality Checking
- Monitor improvement through the implementation of corrective actions
- Drive Line Quality, Component Quality, Finish Good Quality, and Batch Quality
- Solves production line questions/problems across a broad environment
- Guides and instructs others and shares own expertise to progress the Quality
- Must possess a high sense of urgency when managing critical issues.
- Lead factory quality lessons learned and institutes remedies to prevent reoccurrence of such issues.
- Provide production quality health report to management on a weekly basis and drive continuous improvement in all aspects of the job.
- Initiate quality pre-alert for any quality escapes from the factory impacting customers and lead cross-functional teams in problem-solving activities to provide effective issue resolution.
- Identify areas of opportunity and develop strategies to improve productivity, quality and employee engagement
Basic Qualification :
- Bachelor's degree or Master of Science
- Typically 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Good knowledge of Mobile Phones product
- Relationship management with customers
- Hands-on and experience in the telecom field
- Ability to influence others and interface at all levels within the organization (Including senior management & BU leaders)
- Understanding of different cultures, networking approach & excellent ability to guide, coach and mentor others.
- Experience from leading major improvement projects, broad & deep knowledge of theories, tools, and practices used in quality management.
- Fluent written and spoken English matched with excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical and systemic problem-solving skills. Deliver solutions to complex problems through in-depth data analysis and forensics, using methodical approach such as DMAIC
- Clear passion to develop and change self and others. High personal integrity.
- Must be self-motivated/self-directed, is able to manage multiple work streams simultaneously and flawlessly
- Ability to collaborate with internal/external groups for effective problem resolution and change management
Location : India - Haryana
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.