Managing Director at R. K. Transonic Engineers Pvt.Ltd.
Views:442 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Production & Quality Head (6-15 yrs)
Job Title : Production Head
Qualification required : Mechanical Engineer
Computer Skills Required:
1) Basic know how of MS Office - Word, Excel, Powerpoint
2) Good with CAD - AutoCAD / SolidWorks
3) Must be proficient & proactive with Email
Other Know-How Required :
1) Must have at-least 5 - 8 Years of Experience with Sheet metal fabrication
2) Must have Basic know how of - Welding, Pumps, Filters, Mechanical Fixtures, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Jet Nozzles, Oil Skimmers
3) Must have experience of manufacturing of Automation Conveyor System / Robotic Arm / Pick & Place system / Liner / Rack & pinion type mechanical movements
Job Role :
1) Maintain discipline, honesty and dignity so as to maintain harmony and good working atmosphere at the work place.
2) Monitoring & Controlling Production activity on daily/weekly/monthly /Quarterly basis including dispensing, manufacturing and packing.
3) Handling and Controlling required manpower required for the shift to meet daily production targets as per deadlines.
4) Ensuring Quality and taking necessary steps to change / fix / replace / innovate the existing design to meet / exceed client expectation.
5) Ensure that all safety precautions are followed during manufacturing and packing activity.
6) Must be able to handle a team of 10-15 People including skilled labours - (Foreman / Welders)
7) Must take an active participation in New Product Development
8) Maintain healthy relationship with existing vendors
9) Sourcing new/better vendors +2 for critical mechanical components
10) Approve/overlook/improvise Mechanical Design & Co-ordinate with Electrical Team to fulfil the order
11) Manage stock of the critical mechanical fabrication related items - sheet metal / tanks / tools/ moulds / other raw material
12) Develop short medium long term manufacturing plans for the company, and ensure that it is in line with overall company objectives.
13) Implement various process improvement projects across the factory to drive an increase in production efficiency.
14) Recruiting team members, and being responsible for their growth and development
15) Participate in customer meetings (if required)
16) Execute cost saving techniques / measures in production.
17) Coordination of production with other functions.
18) Responsible for discipline on shop floor & to enforce safe work culture.
19) Should be Self-starter/Self-driven.