Production Shift Incharge (4-8 yrs)
Job Description :
- The candidate shall be responsible for QA procedures, Environmental, Health and Safety policies and procedures, ensure good operation of the plant(the plant includes, raw mill, kiln, cement mill, auxiliary equipment such as compressors generator set, water supply and others) which implies operating the plant in order to produce maximum tonnage with the equipment with the maximum product within specifications, minimum breakdowns and in respect of environmental and health and safety company policy.
- Responsible to perform troubleshooting on the whole plant to find the causes of problems (Mechanical/ Electrical / Automation / Material) including kiln gas analyser and undertaking actions to fix them. Clears blockages.
- Assists the other on duty Supervisor/Technician in whatever duties necessary to keep the plant running well. These include but are not restricted to: burner changes, firing the gun, clearing blockages, resetting trips and overloads
- Movement of goods and skips by forklift truck when required. Inspection and defect reporting on trucks
- Maximise throughput (raw mill, KILN, Cement Mill) in order to meet demand and within quality parameters
- Maximise in-specification clinker to increase plant capacity and diminish costs
- Minimise length of breakdowns throughout the whole plant
- No environment problems. Immediate reaction in case of problems (dust emissions top of silos, stacks, etc.)
- The position will mostly but not necessarily spend all working hours on a shift rota. The package includes an uplift %for shift working.
Keyskills : Poduction shift incharge cement production Quality raw material handling Safety
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Diploma in Chemical Engineering/BSc Chemistry with 6 to 8 yrs of industrial experience, Preferences given for cement industry professionals.
- B.Tech Chemical Engineering with around 4 yrs of industrial experience, preference given for cement industry professionals.
- Process qualifications or any other relevant manufacturing qualifications
- Health and Safety qualifications preferable
- Should be able to speak Telugu language.
Interviews are in progress. If interested, forward your updated resume
Education : B.Sc - Chemistry, B.Tech/B.E. - Chemical, Diploma - Chemical
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.