TA - Lead at Atomberg Technologies
Views:157 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Production Specialist - Planning & Management (3-8 yrs)
Job Purpose :
This position is responsible for overlooking the regional operations of Bangladesh with focus on streamlining the production and developing sourcing strategy for Atomberg and its supply chain partners
Job Skills & Qualifications :
- BE / B. Tech from premium institute
- 5 to 7 Years of experience in Operations especially in Production and Sourcing
- Excellent Stakeholder Management
- Strong analytical abilities with proficiency in MS Office
- Knowledge of Problem-solving tools, TQM and Knowledge of 7QC tools.
- Knowledge of ISO standards and compliance.
- Hands on knowledge on resolving the Problems through PSP methodology.
- Efficient knowledge in Line balancing and masking Operators to utilize manpower
- Understanding of Standard Work concept, Lean methodology and following Single
- Piece flow Methodology.
- Knowledge of ERP systems - SAP HANA preferred.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Responsible for daily production activities as per the Production Plan while ensuring no safety incidents and achieving daily production targets with desired quality and cost.
- Ensure the Manpower deployment and training on lines and deliver the output as per requirement.
- Improving OEE and Line Efficiency.
- Manage raw material and finished goods inventory to avoid stockouts and excess stock.
- Drive the Productivity Projects and create a funnel to save the Manpower on lines.
- Ensuring the Rejections % as well as Productivity is achieved as per the Target.
- Implement rigorous quality control measures throughout the production process to ensure products meet established standards.
- Collaborate with cross functional team members to close the chronic issues on shop floor.