Director at Dhruv Corporate HR Solutions Pvt. Ltd
Views:99 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Production Supervisor - Assemble Shop (3-5 yrs)
One of our esteemed clients is looking for a Production supervisor (Assemble shop) to be based in Ahmedabad. The role is for growth-oriented people with entrepreneurial mindset.
Company is a modern, dynamic manufacturing enterprise Integrating Production and distribution company situated at the India's one of the fastest develop city Ahmedabad, Gujarat. The company recently relocated to its new, innovative premises, bringing with it all the experience and know-how from more than 7 years of working in one particular field.
Company is recognized as the leader in providing quality products. Company specialized and versatile team uses company's rich resources for marketing and finance objectives to meet a single customer quality requirements. With an excellent quality assurance system already in place, with analysis and accomplished delivery in record time. Company have introduced the Total Quality management in every department, Quality which today represents the key of the company strategy of the top management. Product is fulfill the below world class Standards and approvals.
Company is always believe in the research and development of new products. Consequently, Company have invested in design technologies, research and work organization. One of the main thing is differentiate us that we are happy to supply customized and innovative solutions of your exact need & Specifications, to fit your every application without causing any significant delays.
Assembly Supervisor Duties and Responsibilities :
An assembly supervisor's duties can vary between environments and industries, but based on our research, many of the core duties are the same and include the following :
- Supervise Assembly Personnel : The primary duty of an assembly supervisor is overseeing and directing the activities of assembly line employees. They may assign personnel to specific tasks or stations, monitor processes to ensure that employees perform them correctly, and monitor the entire assembly process to prevent delays and provide instruction.
- This aspect of the role requires the assembly supervisor to ensure that individual assembly units work together and effectively communicate to prevent delays.
- Train New Hires : Many assembly supervisors also train new hires on policies and procedures. In this aspect of the role, the assembly supervisor uses their experience and knowledge of best practices for manufacturing processes and provides detailed instruction and close supervision during the onboarding process.
- An assembly supervisor may develop training materials and manuals and periodically check back with newer employees to make sure they understand processes and are performing their expected duties.
- Monitor Safety : Assembly supervisors also monitor workplace safety and strive to prevent injuries and accidents. They may utilize a safety checklist or reporting tools to conduct periodic inspections of materials and personnel, devise improved processes for reporting and resolving potential hazards, and prepare safety reports for plant managers.
- If an accident occurs, the assembly supervisor writes a report and investigates the situation and may make recommendations to improve safeguards.
- Manage Employee Schedules : One of the administrative duties of assembly supervisors is managing scheduling for assembly line workers. For factory or plant settings with rotating shifts, the assembly supervisor needs to keep detailed records of employee shifts and hours worked while devising schedules that ensure steady rotation and adequate personnel levels at all times.
- Assembly supervisors frequently schedule 24-hour shifts and ensure that temporary workers are available in case of employee absences.
- Maintain Production Records : Assembly supervisors also support manufacturing and assembly activities by maintaining and writing production reports and records. They may prepare daily activity reports as well as employee evaluations and reports on manufacturing and production issues.
- Assembly supervisors then provide these reports to plant managers to enhance productivity and ensure that workers adhere to production schedules and quotas.
- Achieve production as per plan and making reports and reporting to head
- Maintain good quality of products, Handle team of workers and follow companies rules
- Maintain press tool store with complete records.
- Regular maintenance of press tools, fixtures and all machines
- Skill of 5S and able to train operators
- Problem solving skill