Director at Dhruv Corporate HR Solutions Pvt. Ltd
Views:72 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Production Supervisor - Press Shop (4-5 yrs)
One of our esteemed clients is looking for a Production supervisor (Press Shop ) to be based in Ahmedabad. The role is for growth-oriented people with entrepreneurial mindset.
Company is a modern, dynamic manufacturing enterprise Integrating Production and distribution company situated at the India's one of the fastest develop city Ahmedabad, Gujarat. The company recently relocated to its new, innovative premises, bringing with it all the experience and know-how from more than 7 years of working in one particular field.
Company is recognized as the leader in providing quality products. Company specialized and versatile team uses company's rich resources for marketing and finance objectives to meet a single customer quality requirements. With an excellent quality assurance system already in place, with analysis and accomplished delivery in record time. Company have introduced the Total Quality management in every department, Quality which today represents the key of the company strategy of the top management. Product is fulfill the below world class Standards and approvals.
Company is always believe in the research and development of new products. Consequently, Company have invested in design technologies, research and work organization. One of the main thing is differentiate us that we are happy to supply customized and innovative solutions of your exact need & Specifications, to fit your every application without causing any significant delays.
- Set daily/weekly/monthly objectives and communicate them to employees.
- Organize workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules.
- Oversee and coach employees.
- Ensure the safe use of equipment and schedule regular maintenance.
- Check production output according to specifications.
- Helps manufacturing staff achieve company goals by communicating expectations, planning, monitoring, and evaluating job results
- Enforces company policies and guidelines
- Recruits, hires, and trains employees
- Assists workers by offering personal growth opportunities
- Implements cost-saving strategies and techniques
- Ensures that production plans are completed by a certain time
- Contacts appropriate sources for repair issues
- Counsels employees on how to achieve an optimal output or workflow
- Resolves issues and disputes between manufacturing employees
- Creates and maintains professional schedules
- Communicates with and assists other manufacturing departments as needed
- Evaluates the condition of production equipment
- Maintains a clean and safe environment for all workers
- Compiles and analyzes production records
- Achieve production as per plan and making reports and reporting to head.
- Maintain good quality of products.
- Handle team of workers and follow companies rules.
- Maintain press tool store with complete records.
- Regular maintenance of press tools, fixtures and all machines.
- Skill of 5S and able to train operators.
- Problem solving skill.
- Previous supervisory experience
- Excellent coaching and communication skills
- Ability to track expenses and compile budget reports
- Broad knowledge of production planning processes
- Strategic planning skills
- Comfortable working in an automotive manufacturing environment
- Understanding of machine controls and instrumentation
- Able to deal with complex issues in a fast-paced setting.