Senior Manager - Recruitment at Artech Infosystem
Views:296 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Professor/Trainer/Faculty - ANSYS/CFD/CAE (12-30 yrs)
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS :
- B. E / B. Tech. / M. E / M. Tech (Mechanical /Electronics/Electricals / Automobile / Mechatronics)8 to 10 Years of Experience in Ansys (ANSYS Mechanical CFD Maxwell, ANSYS HFSS, ANSYS Q3D Extractor, ANSYS Siwave, ANSYS SCADE Suite Advanced Modeler Seat, ANSYS SCADE Suite KCG Code Generator
- Experience in FEAST (FEA Software)
- Experience in simulation of Electric Vehicle systems and sub system
- Good Experience in training, teaching on above said Ansys Modules will be an added advantage.
- Good Experience in Product Design and Development and Regulatory Requirement for Automobiles
Location : This is onsite position for Baramulla and Jammu. Candidates who are willing to relocate to Jammu
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Provide Training to students (M. Tech / B. Tech / Diploma / ITI), Industry Professionals.
- Faculty members on advanced technologies such as ANSYS Mechanical CFD Maxwell, ANSYS HFSS, ANSYS Q3D Extractor, ANSYS Siwave, ANSYS SCADE Suite Advanced Modeler Seat, ANSYS SCADE Suite KCG Code Generator - C and ADA and ANSYS SCADE Test Model Coverage.
- Conduct Practical as per Industry Needs on Durability, NVH, CFD, Battery Pack Cooling System, Optimization of Electric Vehicle Components and systems using Ansys.
- Mentor Students for Project work on Advanced Technologies pertaining to Simulation of EV, CFD Simulation, 3D electromagnetic (EM) simulation, multi-physics simulations etc.
- Maintain administrative records such as attendance, marks, placements etc.
- Set Question papers for Semester Examination and Checking of answer sheet and preparing mark sheets