Consultant Executive Search at NovoQuest Global Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:308 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Profit Centre Head - Manufacturing/Production - Hollowware (20-25 yrs)
Job Title : Profit Centre Head - Holloware
Experience : 20 - 25 years
Qualification : B. Tech - Mechanical/Metallurgical
Location : Nigeria
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
Job Responsibilities :
- Production and Manufacturing : Will be responsible for Aluminium utensil manufacturing units(Two Nos) having around 30 Power Presses and producing 300 to 350 MT per month. Co-ordinate and provide leadership between Production, Engineering, quality and other service functions to optimize installed capacities.
- Industrial Relations : Ensure implementation of legal provisions and maintain harmonious relation with workmen. Introduce formal systems of Grievance Handling and lay down procedure with the intent of ensuring appropriate level to motivation, optimizing of manpower and machine on Shopfloor. Production Targets form Key Result Area.
- Inventory/Material Management : Raw material planning and implementation of procedures for material flows. Ensuring internal systems for ordering of material, control of materials flow input, process and output to ensure optimum use of raw material. Working knowledge of product costing and Process Costing; facilitating management decisions regarding production mix optimization based on variable sets of input cost and pricing strategies.
- ERP System- Working experience with ERP system preferably SAP.
- Sales, Distributions and Customer Relations: Manage a chain of distributors across the country, plan and execute sales in order to compete with import and other local manufacturers.
Candidate Preference :
- Having significant manufacturing experience in factories with large mechanical or hydraulic press shops. Ideally with background in Utensil manufacturing Industry with familiarity in mass production and automated material handling systems and man-machine optimization.
- Could be from either Engineering or Production background but must have worked with tool dies/ maintenance and should be a technically strong person.
- Not less than 20/25 years- experience of which at least 5 years should have been as the Head of Manufacturing Unit.
- Systems driven approach: familiarity of working in computerized environments and try to establish systems and procedures in the plant, Material Planning and Control in factory.
- Work experience in Middle East or other African Countries will be an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A positive, confident and determined approach.