HR Manager at UA Consultants
Views:751 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Program Associate - EHS (0-1 yrs)
REQUIRED A GRADUATE IN SCIENCE :
Selected day-to-day responsibilities include :
1. Preparing Documents including Manuals and other documents.
2. Should be able to lead and coordinate with the team
3. Good research, technical and analytical skills.
4. Good business communication
5. Excellent drafting skills, report writing
6. Knowledge and experience of working in field based projects
7. Good knowledge of MS Office
8. Has planning and administrative skills related to implementation, monitoring and evaluation of projects.
9. Willing to travel, as and when required.
10. Accessibility /good relations with the stakeholders including but not limited to government, institutes and local communities
11. Able to organise and conduct interactions, training sessions, workshops, surveys, FGDs with local communities, local administration, district administration, etc
12. Organising and conducting field surveys, collection of information through questionnaires, compilation of information, basic analysis and converting information and data into field report.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.