Partner Talent Acquisition at Executive Search Firm
Views:642 Applications:125 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Program Manager (10-20 yrs)
Job Description :
- Program Manager in conjunction with the Managing Director & Site Leader has the responsibility to manage the building, equipping, staffing, validating and delivering on a world-class manufacturing facility. In this role, the Program Manager will work closely to support the Managing Director & Site Leader to deliver on milestones to ensure that the program is delivered on time and on budget.
- Advanced knowledge of project management methodologies (PMP, Prince 2, PMI, or equivalent) and tools such as MS Project, Plainview, Excel, etc.
- Highly skilled at resource management and allocation.
- Strong operational and financial acumen (driving best value through projects).
- Ability to develop and drive a large project portfolio that critically accomplishes the organization's goals and objectives through working with all levels of the organization.
- Knowledge of TPS/Lean and Six Sigma tools including but not limited to VSM, Standard Work, Pull Systems & Kanban, Cellular Manufacturing, Lean Management, 5S/Visual Management, 3P, SMED, TPM, Transactional Process Improvement, Variation Reduction & Six Sigma. Black Belt certification is desirable but not required.