Talent Acquisition at ACD IT Services
Views:223 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Program Manager - Hospital/Pharmaceutical Industry (3-7 yrs)
- Working knowledge of Hospital or pharmaceutical industry in Supply chain business.
- Ability to confidently and professionally communicate with externals customers.
- Ability to manage effective meetings; keeping them on track, focused and encouraging active participation.
- Collaborative, customer-focused and able to create visible value.
- Manages medium to large size projects under limited direction. Establishes and monitors project requirements, priorities, and deadlines. Provides ongoing management of project from inception to completion.
- Takes projects from original concept through final implementation. Interfaces with all areas affected by the project, which may include customers, Sales, Operations, Master Data and various departments (e.g. marketing, IT, etc.)
- Acts as a primary liaison between the Company and the Customer to ensure timely study launch, conduct, and closeout according to the customer's and the Company's contractual agreement
- Accountable for all project deliverables for each project assigned
- Defines project scope and objectives.
- Oversees/coordinates all aspects of project and serves as project manager between clients, line management and internal and external resources.
- Plans and directs project and monitors the product/program/project from initiation through delivery, interfacing with internal/external customer on all matters.
- Manages a project team that is responsible for management of multiple project plans.
- Ensures quality and timeliness of project results. Ensures established budget is adhered to base upon project requirements.
- Identifies opportunities and correction of errors to ensure efficiency and mitigate exposure.
- Drives resolution of project conflicts. Consults and makes recommendations to senior management.
- Manages teams who are responsible for multiple projects from inception to completion.
- Manages activities of assigned project team.
- Prepares standard and ad hoc management reports and presentations for assigned projects.