Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:145 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Program Manager - Supply - Retail/eCommerce/FinTech (2-3 yrs)
Program Manager - Supply
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
- Fantastic work culture
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
- We are hiring for a company which is Redefining Grocery Shopping Experience in Tier 2+ Cities.
Key responsibilities areas:
- Liaising with internal stakeholders and external suppliers to maximise stock availability and minimise lead times.
- Ensuring stock shortfalls are avoided whilst keeping stock levels to a minimum.
- Analysing forecasted demand versus production & supply capacities and adjusting accordingly.
- Accurately projecting supply shortfalls and surpluses in a timely manner.
- Analysing categories of spend to determine potential opportunities regarding cost optimisation.
- Management of existing supplier relationships and contracts and renegotiation of supplier contracts where required.
- Actively searching for alternative sources and solutions of supply.
- Determining best-in-class processes in order to drive lower cost while improving service levels.
- Working closely with Supply Chain and Operations to ensure continuity of supply.
- Ensuring effective and efficient warehouse and logistics operations.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders, and ensuring a seamless supply of products to and from the warehouse
- You have at least 2 years experience ideally as a Buyer / Procurement, Planning / Forecasting or Warehouse & Distribution within Retail, FinTech and eCommerce.
- You possess excellent negotiating skills with a strong ability to influence people of all levels.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard