Recruitment Executive at Genuine Mantra
Views:312 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Programming Engineer - PLC/HMI (3-8 yrs)
Urgent Opening for Different positions with Production company
Location : Anand, Gujarat
Notice : Join Immediately
Profile : Programming Engineers
Skill Set : Able to do the HMI, Drive & PLC programming (preferably Siemens) of the converting machines like Slitters, Rotogravures & Solventless & base laminators As per the Program.
Experience : 3 years
Qualification : Diploma of Degree in Instrumentation & Control Engg., Electronics Engg
Salary : Upto 2.5 lac P.a
We are looking for a PLC/HMI Programmer with 3+ years- experience to fill a full-time position at its Anand, Gujarat office. The ideal candidate will program PLC and HMI software within the company as assigned, work to make sure assignments are completed within budget and on schedule, and communicate effectively with team members on project status and needs.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
1. Complete all programming projects (control logic, HMI screens, etc) accurately and in a timely manner.
2. Assist with on-site start-up and troubleshoot, as needed.
3. Assist the Department Manager in the development of programming standards and library functions.
4. Proactively coordinate with project managers, engineers, field technicians, and clients.
5. Assist the Department Manager in promoting and marketing the Company.
6.Knowledge of designing and implementing automation tool and equipment.
- Knowledge of SCADA, SIEMENS PLC, and HMI configuration and equipment specifications.
- Skilled in developing automation software for various operating systems.
- Knowledge of automation system, functional and software design.
- Familiar with the testing and implementation of automation systems.
- Possess goods communication, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge about instrumentation, Electrical, MCC, Distribution and PLC Control Panels designing.
- Knowledge on TIA Portal, Wincc, Simatic manager, stater.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.